To improve the lives of Canadians impacted by myeloma through awareness-building, educational activities, advocacy, support of clinical research and fostering an empowered myeloma community.
Making Myeloma Matter
Myeloma Canada is a non-profit, charitable organization created by, and for people impacted by multiple myeloma, a relatively unknown cancer of the plasma cells. Exclusively devoted to the Canadian myeloma community, Myeloma Canada has been making myeloma matter since 2005.
As a patient-driven, patient-focused grassroots organization, Myeloma Canada drives collaborative efforts to unify the voice of the community to effectively shape the Canadian treatment landscape with a committed focus on the improvement of patient outcomes by:
- Providing educational resources to patients, families and caregivers
- Increasing awareness of the disease and its effects on the lives of patients and their families
- Facilitating access to new therapies, treatment options and healthcare resources
- Advancing clinical research and promoting access to new drug trials in Canada
- Empowering patients and caregivers through community engagement
Myeloma Canada is dedicated to advancing the understanding, treatment and management of the disease and accelerating access to game-changing therapies for Canadians living with myeloma.
Charitable Registration Number